By accessing and using this website, web page, client portal, or mobile application, including but not limited to any content, functionality and services offered on or through this website, web page, client portal, or mobile application, or our e-mails, texts, posts and other electronic messages (collectively, our “Site”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site.
Our Site and all of the contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, as applicable. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Site, and any service or material we provide on our Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Your permission to use and access this Site is the grant of a limited license, not a transfer of title, and your limited license to use or access our Site shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time for any reason or no reason.
- When using or accessing our Site, you may not:
- modify or copy any material or Services;
- use the material or Services for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site or that supports the Site or any Services;
- engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Site, or while using this Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the material; or
- transfer the materials to another person or entity or “mirror” the material on any other server.
- Posting Content. In these Terms and Conditions of Use, your “Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material, including comments or feedback, you choose to post on or submit to us via this Website. With respect to your Content, by posting it in a way that is visible to the public, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it on our Site and in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights or violate any of the restrictions in the subsection below. We reserve the right to remove any of your Content from our Site at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to use, or permit to be used, any messaging capabilities or any Services on our Site that permit text entry or the uploading or posting of audio, video or images to post, transmit or disseminate any:
- unsolicited material to persons or entities that have not agreed to receive such material or to whom you do not otherwise have a legal right to send such material;
- material that infringes or violates any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, privacy, or confidentiality, or the rights or legal obligations of any wireless service provider or any of its customers or subscribers attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site or that supports the Site or any Services;
- material or data that is illegal, or material or data that is harassing, coercive, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, materials that are harmful to minors or excessive in quantity, or materials the transmission of which could diminish or harm the reputation of us and/or our third- party service providers; material or data that is related to illegal drugs (e.g., marijuana, cocaine) or to pharmaceuticals, material that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information or contains any signal or impulse that could cause electrical, magnetic, optical, or other technical harm to our equipment or facilities and/or those of any third party; or material or information that is false or misleading, or likely to mislead or deceive.
- Your permission to use and access this Site is the grant of a limited license, not a transfer of title, and your limited license to use or access our Site shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time for any reason or no reason.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or our Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO OR FROM IT. THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON SITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO THE SITE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES OR OUR OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO OR FROM IT, ANY CONTENT ON OUR SITE OR ON SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates, licensors and service providers, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use and your use of our Site, including, but not limited to, any use of our Site’s content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions of Use or your use of any information obtained from our Site.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the third-party websites linked to by the Site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the third-party website. Navigation to and use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use for the Site at any time without notice. By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State in which we are headquartered without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that you provided to us the email address, physical address, and telephone numbers that are in our records, and it is your responsibility to provide us with any current or updated contact information. You further acknowledge and agree that: (i) any email message that we send to you is deemed to have been effectively received by you and constitutes due notice to you by email; and (ii) any phone message we leave with you, anyone answering your phone, or on your answering machine or service is effectively received by you and constitutes due notice to you by telephone. In the event of any strike, disruption of service, or any other problems that we might encounter with Shipper, we reserve the right in our discretion to replace Shipper with another shipping carrier of our choosing. Gables Pawn & Jewelry is licensed to do business in the State of Florida and is governed by the laws of the State of Florida. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY CLAIMS, LAWSUITS, ACTIONS, DISPUTES, CONTROVERSIES OR OTHER MATTERS AGAINST GABLES PAWN & JEWELRY ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, THIS AGREEMENT, THE OFFER, OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ANY BREACH THEREOF, SHALL BE SETTLED SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY VIA BINDING ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION PURSUANT TO HE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, WHICH ARBITRATION SHALL TAKE PLACE IN DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA, USA, AND SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING. You expressly agree that any such Arbitrator has personal jurisdiction over you. You waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenience. You agree that the Transaction(s) and this Agreement with shall be governed, construed, enforced and interpreted by, through and under the laws of the State of Florida without reference to the conflicts of law provisions. You agree that each party shall bear its own attorneys’ fees and expenses. You agree to abide by all decisions and awards rendered in such Arbitration proceedings, and that such decisions and awards rendered by the Arbitrator shall be final and conclusive. You agree that the Arbitrator shall not have the right to award consequential, punitive, speculative, indirect, incidental, special, or exemplary damages. The Arbitrator shall be required to follow applicable Florida law. You agree that venue shall be in Dade County, Florida. All references to days shall refer to business days. Saturdays, Sundays, and federal legal holidays are not included as business days, and if the expiration of any time frame set forth above falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or federal legal holiday, performance will be due on the next business day. Merchandise received after 2:00 p.m. CST, or on any Saturday, Sunday, or federal legal holiday will be considered to have been received on the next business day. All business days will begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m. in Florida on the appropriate day. Notwithstanding any other provision herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to suspend or enlarge any time frame specified above, and/or request additional documents or information from you, in order to comply with any applicable local, state, or federal law, ordinance, or regulation. Furthermore, any time frame set forth above may be suspended or extended in our discretion with or without notice to you in the event that we encounter technical difficulties concerning our website or otherwise, or encounter any other delays attributable to acts of God, including but not limited to fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other storms.
In the event that any provision hereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to their terms. It is expressly understood and agreed that each provision of these Terms and Conditions that provides for a disclaimer of warranties, limitation on liability, or exclusion of damages is intended by the parties to be severable and independent of any other provision and to be enforced as such. The failure of a party to enforce any applicable provision of these Terms and Conditions, or to require at any time performance by the other party of any provision or obligation hereof, shall in no way be construed to be a waiver of such provision, nor in any way affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or any part hereof, or the right of such waiving party.